Practical examples for road users:
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or medication, speeding and other offences against the Road Traffic Act
- Imposition of fines and administrative measures (in particular withdrawal of driving licenses or driving bans and driving aptitude test)
- Liability issues in traffic accidents, application for damages and compensation for pain and suffering (satisfaction)
Our expertise: legal representation, negotiation, advice
- We inform you about your rights and advise you in all areas of road traffic law. We help you to protect your rights vis-à-vis the police, the public prosecutor's office, the road traffic office and the media in the best possible way.
- We also advise you in the enforcement of your claims against insurance companies and are committed to ensuring that your damage is compensated and, if necessary, that you receive adequate satisfaction.